Boozy Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1½ cups whiskey (depending on boozy level desired)
- Whipped cream or frothed milk
- Shaved semisweet chocolate
- Caramel sauce
- Heat the heavy whipping cream and milk in the microwave or saucepan until very warm.
- Add all other ingredients to the slow cooker (or pressure cooker on slow cooker setting) and turn heat to low.
- Whisk until combined.
- Serve with or without toppings.