Blueberry Cobbler Sundaes Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, chilled
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- blueberry sauce (see recipe here)
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- favorite pie dough recipe
For the Topping:
- In a bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Using a pie cutter or your hands, work butter into a flour mixture, until small clumps form.
- Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, spread topping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Break up crumble.
For the Cobbler:
- Using cookie cutters, cut pie dough into circles or other desired shape.
- Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, place cut-outs.
- brush cut-outs with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for about six minutes, until golden brown. Transfer pie cookies to a wire rack to cool.
For the Sundaes:
- Into a cup or bowl, scoop a generous serving of vanilla ice cream. Pour blueberry sauce over top, and sprinkle with crumble topping. Repeat layer.
- Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and one pie cookie.