Blueberry Cardamom Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- ½ cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ cup mixed sliced almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- *Choose organic ingredients when possible
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, baking powder, cardamom and sea salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix together non-dairy milk, applesauce, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add both the wet and dry ingredient into your casserole dish and mix together until evenly combined.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, coconut sugar and sliced almonds.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, remove baked oatmeal from the oven and top with washed blueberries and almond sugar mixture.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator covered and enjoy within 5 days!