Best Roast Chicken Recipe
- 1 roasting chicken
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 ½ yards of butcher’s twine
- 2 roughly chopped carrots
- 2 roughly chopped stalks of celery
- 1 roughly chopped yellow onion
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Dry the chicken on all sides with a paper towel and season the inside cavity with salt and pepper.
- Next, truss the chicken according to the video and set it atop the carrots, celery and onion in a large roasting pot.
- Season the outside of the chicken with salt and pepper and roast in the oven on 425° for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Remove the twine, carve and serve.