To make the ravioli:
- For the filling, mix well all ingredients.
- Arrange one pasta sheet and place 1 teaspoon worth of filling evenly spaced (roughly 1 inch apart). Cover with another pasta sheet and cut using a ravioli stamp or roller.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add salt and the olive oil.
- In batches, add the ravioli to the water and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but still firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Ravioli will float to the top when ready. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove the ravioli and drain in a colander.
To make the sauce:
- Place butter into a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic and sauté until softened. About 2 minutes.
- Add the cream. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer the ravioli to shallow soup bowls. Spoon the sauce over the ravioli and serve.
Note: Get the Pasta Recipe from Chef Billy Parisi HERE!