- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Thoroughly rinse your sweet potatoes, pierce the skin all over with a fork and wrap individually with aluminum foil.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook until tender all the way through when poked with a fork, 30-90 minutes.
- Scoop out the inside of the potatoes and place into your blender. Add the water and blend until completely puréed.
- (Option 1) Allow to cool to body temperature and feed baby and refrigerate the remaining baby food, use within 24 hours.
- (Option 2) Pour the baby food into ice cube trays, tap trays on the counter to remove air bubbles, and freeze until completely frozen. Remove the frozen baby food cubes and place into a freezer safe bag or container, labeled with the date that they were frozen.
Note: Use the baby food within 1 month of freezing.