- Fill a steamer pot with 1-2” of water. Fill the steamer basket with the carrots. Cover and bring to a boil on high heat.
- Steam until very tender (test with a fork), about 10 minutes.
- Pour the cooked carrots into your blender and add the blueberries and water.
- Blend until completely puréed.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- (Option 1) Allow to cool to body temperature and feed baby and refrigerate the remaining baby food, use within 24 hours.
- (Option 2) Pour the baby food into ice cube trays, tap trays on the counter to remove air bubbles, and freeze until completely frozen. Remove the frozen baby food cubes and place into a freezer safe bag or container, labeled with the date that they were frozen.
Note: Use the baby food within 1 month of freezing.