- Peel, core and dice the apples into 1 inch cubes.
- Place in a pot over medium-low heat with the water.
- Stir occasionally for 10-17 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the heat and drain the cooking water into a cup. Add the apples and ⅛ cup of the cooking water blender.
- Blend until completely puréed.
- (Option 1) Allow to cool to body temperature and feed baby and refrigerate the remaining baby food, use within 24 hours.
- (Option 2) Pour the baby food into ice cube trays, tap trays on the counter to remove air bubbles, and freeze until completely frozen. Remove the frozen baby food cubes and place into a freezer safe bag or container, labeled with the date that they were frozen.
Note: Use the baby food within 1 month of freezing.