Avocado + Strawberry Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados
- 5 ripe but firm strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- Juice from ½ of a lime
- Salt to taste
- Prep the three avocados, scooping out the flesh, and add them to a large mixing bowl.
Then mash it all up with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix gently until well blended.
- Transfer to serving bowl and add sliced strawberry for garnish.
- Serve with clips spritzed with lime juice and sprinkled with salt.