Arugula Pistachio Pesto
- 4 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup roasted pistachios
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 TB lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine arugula, pistachios, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- With the motor running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until mixture forms a smooth paste.
- Transfer pesto to a large mixing bowl and stir in the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a pint-sized glass jar and refrigerate until needed.