Apple Cobbler Crisp Recipe
- 1 cored and sliced golden delicious apple
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ stick of unsalted butter
- ½ cup of flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of chopped pecans
- Serve with ice cream and caramel
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Coat the apples in lemon juice and sugar and evenly spread out to the bottom of a small cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl cut together the butter, flour, brown sugar, oats and pecans using a pastry knife until the butter is the size of rice.
- Top off the apples with the oat mixture until completely covered and bake in the oven at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is browned and crispy.
- Serve immediately with ice cream and caramel.