For the Salsa: Combine the mangos, peppers, onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice together in a medium size bowl and mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Fish:
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the eggs and beer and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl whisk together the cornstarch, flour, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Coat the fish in the egg-beer mixture and transfer it to the flour mixture and dredge to completely coat on all sides.
- Spray the bottom of the air-fryer basket with no-stick spray and place in the fish and spray the tops of the fish with no-stick spray.
- Cook at 375° for 15 minutes.
To Plate: Place the air-fried fish on a corn tortilla and top off with cabbage, salsa, queso fresco, green onions and cilantro.