3 Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1.5 lbs bag russet potatoes, quartered & unpeeled
- ¾ cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded aged cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to season
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add quartered potatoes.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and beat potatoes with an electric mixer or a masher with garlic powder, half & half, butter, and cheeses.
- Whip until creamy but still lumpy.
- Season mashed potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.