For grapefruit lovers, palomas are the way to go.
Pull out those juicers, grab some grapefruits and tequila, and get sipping on our latest cocktail obsession.
- kosher salt
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- .25 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- .25 cups tequila
- .25 cups club soda
- Pour some Kosher salt on a plate.
- Rub half of the rim of a highball glass with grapefruit wedge; dip rim glass in salt.
- Combine grapefruit juice and lime juice and stir gently.
- Stir in tequila, add ice, and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.